How do I install Google Chrome on my MAC
Steps to install Google chrome on MAC
If you want to install Google chrome on your MAC then you should follow below steps;
- First download the installation file.
- After that open the file called "googlechrome.dmg."
- Next a window that opens, find Chrome icon here.
- Now drag Chrome to the Applications folder.
· You may be asked to enter the admin password.
· If you don't know the admin password, then you should drag Chrome to a place on your computer where you can make edits, like your desktop.
- Now you can open Chrome.
- Open Finder next.
- In the sidebar, to the right of Google Chrome, click Eject.
You saw above the steps to install Google Chrome on Mac.
Google Chrome technical support number
Google Chrome is a web browser and a product of Google. Millions of people install and use chrome on their computers be it windows or Mac and even on their mobile and other devices. Using chrome you perform several activities like using Google search engine, Gmail for communications, Google map for navigation and browse several websites for using it for your personal or informational or transactional reasons. In the absence of a browser on your computer you cannot work on internet for even basic activities. So when such is the use of Google Chrome browser then you must use it but when you face some technical issues with your Chrome browser then in such situation for technical help you should dial Google Chrome technical support number.
Google Chrome customer service number
When you are using Google Chrome you see that it keeps offering new features to the users from time to time. So while using Google Chrome browser if you are stuck in some place or feature or you are looking for some information about the Google Chrome browser then you can get help from Google Chrome customer service team. To get the help from Google Chrome customer service you can dial Google Chrome customer service number.
Monday 12th November 2018
Saturday 3rd November 2018
Tuesday 30th October 2018
Tuesday 16th October 2018
Wednesday 3rd January 2018