Google Chrome not responding windows 7
Chrome browser not responding
Sometimes you find that your Google chrome browser is not working in windows 7. So in such case first thing you should try is to delete your cache and other browser data and then check if Google chrome starts working or not. You can delete your browsing data by following below steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- In the box that appears, at the top, choose a time period, such past hour or past day. To delete everything, select beginning of time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Google chrome customer service
Because Google Chrome is a Google product so getting help or technical support for it is easy. You can go to Google support page and choose Google chrome as your product. After that you can see information available on common issues with Google chrome browser. You may find the answer here. If that is not the case then you can get technical support via Live chat, via email or through community forum page. In case you want to talk to the representative then you can dial Google chrome customer service number also.
Easy ways to fix Google chrome not responding issue?
Easiest way to fix Google chrome not responding issue is to clear your cache and delete all your browsing data. Few other easy ways are below:
- You can try Chrome clean up tool.
- Check if there is a problem with the web page or with Google chrome.
- You can make changes to your Antivirus software because any antivirus or malware might be blocking chrome.
- Clean up cookies.
- Delete unwanted local files.
- Turn off the sandbox mode.
- Uninstall Google chrome and then reinstall it.
Google chrome technical support number
On Google support page you can get enough information available. You can also get help via live chat, email or community forum page. If you find that your problem is still not solved then you can dial Google chrome technical support number and get the solution you are looking for.
Wednesday 3rd January 2018
Monday 16th October 2017
Friday 11th August 2017
Tuesday 25th July 2017
Friday 7th July 2017