Sometimes we need to reset our browser to default status for various reasons. Some of the main reasons for resetting browser are security, browser is not working, issue with browser performance etc. There are different web brosers available in the market and Google Chrome is one of the most popular one. Google Chrome allows users to reset it to default status. Here we will discuss how do I reset my browser settings?
So, you may need technical knowledge for resetting the browser. However by following these simple steps you can reset your chrome browser
- Open Chrome on your system
- Now on top right +Read More ...
Remove unwanted ads from Google chrome
If you see some of unwanted ads with Chrome, then you might have unwanted software or malware installed on your computer.
You may see following on your computer in Google chrome browser;
- Pop-up ads and new tabs which don't go away.
- Your Chrome homepage or search engine keeps changing without your permission.
- There are unwanted Chrome extensions or tool bars keep coming back.
- You find that your browsing is hijacked, and it is redirected to unfamiliar pages or ads.
- You get alerts about a virus or an infected device.
Steps to remove unwanted ads +Read More ...
Steps to install Google chrome on MAC
If you want to install Google chrome on your MAC then you should follow below steps;
- First download the installation file.
- After that open the file called "googlechrome.dmg."
- Next a window that opens, find Chrome icon here.
- Now drag Chrome to the Applications folder.
· You may be asked to enter the admin password.
· If you don't know the admin password, then you should drag Chrome to a place on your computer where you can make edits, like your desktop.
- Now you can open +Read More ...
Chrome browser not responding
Sometimes you find that your Google chrome browser is not working in windows 7. So in such case first thing you should try is to delete your cache and other browser data and then check if Google chrome starts working or not. You can delete your browsing data by following below steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- In the box that appears, at the top, choose a time period, such past hour or past day. To delete everything, +Read More ...
Install Mozilla Firefox with Customer Support Service
Mozilla Firefox is a powerful and popular internet browser. Millions across the world use it because it offers multiple features and it is quite secure also. So millions install it on their device and use it. If you also want to install Mozilla Firefox then you should know how to do so.
How to download and install Mozilla Firefox?
If you want to download and install Mozilla Firefox then you can follow below steps:
- Open any browser and then visit the Firefox download page.
- Next click on Free Download button +Read More ...
Update Google Chrome
It is no doubt very important to update any of the browser for the fastest surfing on internet. By updating the new version of google chrome you also get the new features that could be beneficial for the users. Many of the time we do not know the idea of installation for that condition you can avail our Google Chrome Technical Support Number at any time round the clock.
- Press the menu option. If there is showing orange, green or red then update has been detected already and waiting for installation.
- Drift the help +Read More ...
How to get stay connected with Google chrome tech support team? Dial Google chrome helpline number 24 by 7:
Google chrome is a actual feature of the Google that is known as pretty easy internet browser service for the users. It might be used through number of users across the world. There are number of the users who are having Android and Apple mobile devices to access internet service at any time smoothly. But unfortunately sometime user faces technical error while using internet browser and thus user might be get more frustrated and panic in respect to resolve issue in +Read More ...
Browser technical support number
Web browsers are the mediums, which help the clients to recover, present and cross data on World Wide Web. Most generally utilized web programs are Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera. There are many browsers used all over the world and a large number of users face the issues with those browsers for which they dial the Browser Technical Support Number.
We provide tech support for many web browsers as mentioned below:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- +Read More ...
Google chrome is one of the most preferred web browser helping users to make their browsing experience better. It helps users to manage the browsing history, select favourite pages which make it the availability on a single click. Browsing on google is fast and safe and helps users to get content easily.
There might be some issues which users might face while working on google chrome and it could cause trouble to them.
These issues might be related to
- Download and install chrome
- Page crash while browsing
- Remove unwanted ads and pop-ups
- Update related issues
- Sign in issues
- Sync password with devices
- Compatibility with devices
Google chrome has a team +Read More ...
Apple Safari customer service Number 1-888-302-0444
The much generally well known utilized Apple has an as a part of assembled web program that is known as safari. It comes in Mac and is much speedier than the other web servers. It makes life charming and pleasurable in the meantime as users get an opportunity to investigate numerous all the more new things with get the opportunity to join numerous new things, investigate things without squandering time. Safari has a marvelous element where an apple user can search safari two hours longer than contrasted with perusing in chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Apple +Read More ...
Getting continuous issues and bug with your Internet Explorer web browser. Give a call on our Browser support helpline-number and find immediate resolution.
The web browser is a kind of application program that helps to discover, recover and presentation of requested web contents from World Wide Web servers. The visual contents may in the form of text or some different multimedia files like video, audio, or both. The web browser is a subscriber-end server model that correlates with World Wide Web and send the requested requirements to its server. The web browser then receives back the requested information from World +Read More ...
Tuesday 16th October 2018
Wednesday 3rd January 2018
Monday 16th October 2017
Friday 11th August 2017
Tuesday 25th July 2017